We provide a first class kegging service for large volume products and especially for niche or craft products which require expert care and attention.
Celtic Marches kegging is carried out by highly qualified and experienced workforce skilled in drinks processing and handling.
- We offer pasteurisation, carbonation and keg filling through our new counterbalance filling system.
- Fittings – we are able to fill kegs with Sankey or Grundy Fittings.
- Stainless Steel Kegs – we can fill 30 litre and 50 litre Kegs.
- Washing Service – if required, kegs can be washed and sterilized on our fully automated unit.
- One Way Kegs - we can fill Doliums, American Doliums, Key Kegs and Eco Kegs.
- We are able to source any of the above One Way Kegs on your behalf.
- Cider or Beer can be received ready to keg.
- We can filter and/or blend your product.
- Small runs from 1000 litres (IBC).
- We are able to arrange collection and delivery.
- We have Soil Association Certification to package organic drinks.