Where can I get cider filtered?
Marches Bottling and Packaging offer a cider filtering service for the drinks industry. When you are looking at where to get your cider filtered, Marches Bottling and Packaging carries out cider filtering within their Celtic Marches premises, by their expert bottlers.
When deciding on where to get your cider filtered, Marches Bottling and Packaging offers a state of the art, highly efficient solution which includes;
|Cider Filtration Key Points
- We offer sterile filtration of non-carbonated products through our Crossflow Filter.
- High efficiency automatic operation reliably returns 98% yield.
- Product can be filtered at either ambient or chilled temperatures to protect against haze.
- Filtration carried out under co2 blanket to minimise oxygen pickup.
- Runs from 1,000L to 10,000L of uncarbonated base or finished product.
If you are looking for assistance with your cider filtering, Marches Bottling and Packaging offer a tailored service to facilitate your requirements. Get in touch.